We are changing the fee structure for 2019 to ensure that the dojo is financially stable and continues to provide quality instruction to our students.
2018 was a watershed year for the dojo, we moved to a new location with amazing facilities and new mats. To achieve this I have contributed significant personal funds to ensure we provide the best experience for our students. Continuing to do this is unsustainable, and for that reason changes to the fees are required.
Starting in January 2019 we are moving to annual or monthly/term subscriptions for regular class fees. Here is a summary of the changes:
- Annual subscriptions are now available:
- For one upfront payment they provide access to all regular classes, the lowest cost per class and include the annual membership fee,
- Annual subscription available for purchase in January and February only.
- Adult Monthly subscriptions:
- The most flexible option with automated invoicing to make it simple to keep your subscription up to date,
- December and January are counted as one month.
- Children Term subscriptions for students in the Junior and Senior classes,
- Aligned to the public school terms
Prices are as follows:
Pass Adults Senior Kids Junior Kids
Annual $750 $450 $350
Term $125 $95
Any remaining classes on a current 10 lesson cards will be credited from an annual or first months subscription.
10 Lesson cards are now restricted to visiting students or by application and have a 3 month expiry. Please see me for prices.
Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.